Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our favorite summer spot on Lake Nahwatzel

For the last few years now, we have spent A LOT of our summer at my aunt and uncle's lake property on Lake Nahwatzel towards Matlock, WA. They have put a lot of work into finishing the place this last year, and I couldn't wait to share it with everyone! We feel pretty lucky to be able to go to the lake whenever we feel like it, it is beautiful and clean and peaceful, and the perfect place to be with friends and family!!
4th of July evening just before fireworks, what a beautiful view!!
Gorgeous!
The Watsons "Resort" on Lake Nahwatzel lol
View from the second level of the lakehouse
View of our "campground"

1 comment:

Heidi said...

what a beautiful place! hey...by the way...i can't for the life of my figure out why my pic is on there twice as a follower?? weird! guess I must REALLY like to follow your blog:)