Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jones Christmas 2009


Our first Christmas as a complete family, and it was amazing! Yeah it was a little crazy busy, I mean 4 days of Christmas is kind of a lot lol but it was all worth it to see our kids have such a great time! Cole is the perfect age to have his first christmas, in his own way, he knew what was going on! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season too!


My incredible family! The hubs, me, bubs, nana, grandpa and uncle "goofball"


All the "kids" of the family, it's crazy to see how big everyone is now, I remember when they were all little kids and I was the only big one!


He LOVED playing in the paper after opening his presents!


The best present of all came in already opened paper, no better gift than a handsome little red headed boy!


Chowing down on some christmas cookies.


Cole had a backup plan in case santa didn't spoil him, he knows you can always count on grandma!

Santa was definitely good to the kids this year! I love my family, and I love my life!

No comments: